Pre – formed cuff closing, they are watertight and provide a total air and water seal of the gap between the duct and the protective pipe or between the line pipe and the hole in the wall.
They are produced in nitrile rubber, also known like NBR or Buna-N, it has been formulated for use in the field of hydrocarbons and is widely used in the oil and gas natural industries, in water and sewage systems or for applications where high resistance to mineral and vegetable oils is required.
Pre – formed cuff closing, are available in different measure and they have an wide range of applications.
Their range and flexibility is the ideal solution for almost all types of applications, offering:
- Easy and quick installation on every kind of pipe.
- Positive Hydrostatic pressure resistance up to 1 bar.
- Electrical insulation of pipes (cathodic protection).
- Absorption of vibrations, impacts and noise.
- Increase in line tube stability and fastening.
- Oil resistance.
- Quick and easy installation by a single operator without the use of special tools.